EZPro is designed for service management that is an ongoing organizational function with predefined routing rules, procedures and repetitive output. Unlike operations, projects are temporary and unique with specific time frame. However, you can utilize EZPro for project management as well.
- Create a new category for the project
- Create a new group for the project team
- Assign the project team members to the new project group
- Customize routing rules for the new project category
- Use service requests for project tasks
- Utilize the custom routing rule that you defined above or assign tasks to project team members directly
- Link related project tasks
- Tag project tasks under the project name
- Use the project name tag link on the dashboard to list and manage project tasks
Using EZPro for project tasks and operation adds value especially when you share resources.