EZPro has introduced the custom business process feature. We build your unique workflows based on your business rules into EZPro. We add them to the views and reports. You can manage your unique business processes along with service, support, problem and change tickets. All in one platform.
Why not automate specific actions or tasks that are related to your business processes?
Why not streamline the cost and time required to coordinate them?
Why not use one platform to coordinate service/support and unique business processes?
Let us discuss how we can define your custom processes in EZPro.
You cannot undo what has been done.
When people started asking questions about who can create EZPro tickets and how, we thought that we should write this blog.
- End users: Users who have access to EZPro can create tickets. They can keep track of only their tickets. Users can be your customers (outside of your organization) or internal users (i.e. other departments). Please note that users have limited access to EZPro.
- Agents: Agents who ‘actually’ work on tickets can create tickets for other users or themselves. Based on their roles, their access level is defined.
- Email: You can set up your EZPro email integration. For every email sent to your support email address, a ticket is created automatically.
- Web form: You can integrate EZTicket form into your website. For every form submitted, a ticket is created automatically. You can enable a widget to capture your web visitor’s feedback anywhere in your website.
- Integrated applications: You can create an EZPro ticket from any application via EZPro API.