We are at Google Apps Marketplace. What does it mean to you?
- You can start your EZPro from Google Apps account.
- You can install EZPro for users from Google Admin console.
- Single Sign-on will launch EZPro with your Google Apps credentials behind the scene.
- You have access to your Google contacts from EZPro.
- You can email requests/tickets to your Google contacts.
How do you start EZPro at Google Apps Marketplace?
- Sign in to the Admin console.
- Click Apps then Marketplace apps.
- Search for EZPro.
- Start your free trial.
Here is more information on how to install an application for your organization at Google Apps Marketplace: https://support.google.com/a/answer/172482